The 2018 ICEE Marketplace of Exhibitions and Ideas will be held on Thursday, November 15 during the ICEE sessions in Barcelona. To submit a proposal, please fill out the form HERE by Saturday, September 15, 2018. Selected presenters will be notified by Friday, September 28, 2018. Please review the guidelines for submissions HERE.
The ICEE Marketplace of Exhibitions and Ideas conference session provides a dynamic platform to learn about a wide variety of touring exhibitions and other exhibition-related projects in development around the world within a 2.5-hour period, facilitating invaluable international networking opportunities for both presenters and attendees.
Structured as a series of short lightning-style talks, the ICEE Marketplace of Exhibitions and Ideas session provides a unique networking platform to reach all ICEE conference attendees. During this engaging session, museum and exhibition professionals are invited to present their touring exhibition projects and/or projects in development in order to make new contacts and foster partnership building. For questions about the Marketplace, please contact ICEE Board Member and Marketplace Manager Gevorg Orbelyan at email@example.com.
How does the ICEE Marketplace of Exhibition and Ideas session work?
• The session lasts 2.5 hours and includes a 30-minute networking break.
• The session usually includes 20-25 presentations.
• Presentations are selected based on one-page proposals. (See submission details above.)
- Exhibitions Track: Presenters have 8-10 minutes to promote their top exhibition projects on tour or under planning.
- Ideas Track: Participants present one of several innovative ideas concerning new concepts, methods, or techniques with the purpose of communicating new approaches in international exhibition exchange.
• The session includes a special desk for sharing printed or digital marketing materials for promoting touring exhibition activities.
• Special considerations are given to exhibitions, projects and ideas directed to small and medium size museums.
For more information about the Marketplace including overall satisfaction with past sessions, testimonials, and countries represented in previous sessions, please go to MARKETPLACE GENERAL.
Become a Sponsor of the 2018 Marketplace of Exhibitions and Ideas!
The Marketplace session is full of networking, brainstorming, and development opportunities. To learn about sponsoring and recognition opportunities that can be customized to meet your unique marketing objectives, please contact:
Chairman of the Board, ICOM ICEE
Treasurer, ICOM ICEE